Sunday, December 26, 2010

Moe Dee underwent Plastic Surgery

Burmese famous comedian and actor Moe Dee had undergone a Plastic Surgery in United States of America. Being attracted by Michael Jackson, Moe Dee changed his skin colour from yellow to black and reduced lots of his body-weights by means of Plastic Surgery. Before Surgery, he was extremely fat.

"I feel very light after this surgery. I was always thinking to hop like monkeys and frogs. When I was fat, I could not do like that because of my over-weight. After surgery, I am a thin man and I can hop. Now onwards, I will sing Hip-hop", Moe Dee told Burma Strange News.

Moe Dee explained that he changed his skin colour to black because of his admiration to Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama.

Moe Dee (after Plastic Surgery), in front of "Shan Star" Jeep- a famous hand-made Jeep of Burma

No comments:

Post a Comment